Friday, August 30, 2013

This really needs to not become a habit!

I don't know where the time has gone!  I can't go and ignore this blog so for long.  I'm sorry!

Anyway, I'm spending the morning enjoying my new candle and painting a back-ground for my photos for the shop.  I got this paint months and months ago!  I even lost it at one point.  It looked the perfect light grey in the bottle.  After mixing it and spreading some out, I was wondering if I was seeing things.  It looked shiny to me!
I tilted it this way and that but it looked the same.  I then looked at the bottle.  Yup, right there in plain black text "silver metallic".  This is what I get for not reading things.
Though the more I look at it, the more I start to like it.  This might not have been a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment