Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another day gone...

...and again I didn't get as much done as I wanted.
I wanted to get all the bows done and a few of the metal mesh clips done.  I will hopefully get one set of metal mesh clips done tomorrow.  Some glue is drying now.
I didn't get all the bows done because of two things.  One was that I didn't have all the fabric I need, and the other was that I wasn't sure if she wanted the overhang of the lace to be on the sides or edges.

Here is another odd thing.  I cut the metal mesh into a square and then cut the square in half.  One would imagine that they would be roughly even...well, they were not.  I had to take off two rows of mesh off of the one side.  I'm taking a different approach to cutting this stuff.  It is a bit faster, so it isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment