Monday, January 18, 2016

Kitties Fur a Cause.

  Does it count as a collaboration if I am working with myself?  I am combining my love of helping charities with the fact that I wanted to make something limited edition on my Etsy shop.  I had thought of making some cute buttons back in December, but I didn't know what I wanted to make.  I thought it would be fun if they all had the same thing on them, but were slightly different versions.
  I then thought that I wanted to make something cute, like a cat, with different patterns on it.  This was early January.  I didn't know how to make them stand out and unique.  Why would someone want to buy them if they are just okay looking?  It wasn't until recently that I thought to combine my charity blog and my Etsy shop.
  My plans are to make button/badges with cute cats on them and to determine the pattern I will make a design based on the charity that is usually associated with the given month.  Some months have more than others, but I can just make a new design for when I will repeat a cause.  One of the problems I might run into are that some awareness groups don't have a signature color or pattern to use.  I will have quite a few to run through before I have to worry about that though.  I will also be putting the name of the cause on them since a few are very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment