Friday, November 23, 2012

Some finished things.

While I am not completely done with everything needed for The Accessory Lady (she needed to get some things for me and we have yet to meet again) but I have been able to work on some things of my own.

A few not very exciting, but still cute bottle-cap pendants.

Here are some fabric card holders.

 These are a few pocket tissue covers.

The fancy kanzashi pictured here was a birthday present to the person in the picture, but I Pam to make similar ones to sell.

 Like the other picture, this exact one was a birthday present, but I plan to make more of these in different colors.

I send a copy of a few of these pictures to a shop who I'm hoping to sell my things through.  I've seen their website and they have some really cute consignment items.  I'm hoping they like what they see!

No comments:

Post a Comment