Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good News!

I managed to talk The Accessory Lady into less of each design.  Initially we were going to make four of each, but that was when I thought it wouldn't take long to make each bow.  Once I started working on it, I discovered that each bow is going to take about an hour to finish.  With as many variations as she gave me, that would be 36 hours worth of work.
While that doesn't sound like a big problem, there are other things to consider.
  • She would like them all done by Fri
  • I have to work my "day job" during this time
  • We finally decided on sizing on Wed night
Now I only have 18 hours of work to do (assuming nothing goes wrong).  Another good thing about only having to make half the original number, I don't have to worry about running out of fabric and needing to go to her place to get more.

I'm almost half done with the other items I needed to get done for our Fri meeting.  I'm feeling a lot better about this.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment