Thursday, November 10, 2011

A new day, and a new blog!

I love the feel of a shiny new blog!  Oh the possibilities!  Will this be where I ran about the world? Or shall it be where I go on about all the good things in life?
I decided that this is going to be able my Esty shop.  I half-heartedly tried to get it up and running before.  I added the items, but I didn’t do any advertising, so no one knew I was out there!  I did get a few sales, but I was just lucky with those, it was nothing close to being “successful.”
Hopefully this blog will help me to become a better Etsy shop owner.  If nothing else, it will hopefully remind me to keep the shop updated.
I do have a few warnings though.  I will probably talk about faux pas things like money and not having enough time.  Hopefully not too often, but they might slip in there.  Also, if you are offended by the word “stupid” you will probably not want to read this because that is my go-to angry/frustrated word.

Fingers crossed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment